Today I feel like doing something a little different. I want to share some quotations and stuff with you. Maybe you will find one that will bless your heart and bring peace to your mind.
1. A strong person knows how to keep their life in order. Smiling with tears in the eyes or flowing down the cheeks, they are able to say: “It will be alright”. – unknown
2. “ Submission plus Surrender equals Salvation”. – Amorelle Lewinson
3. “Sacrifice (for God) leads to Saturation and Sanctification. – Amorelle Lewinson
4. “What God whispers to us in our pleasures, He will shout to us in our pains” – C.S. Lewis
5. “Plans without Process equals Procrastination”. – Amorelle Lewinson
6. “Mentor: Someone whose hindsight can become your foresight”. – Foresight Quotes.
7. “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future.” – John F. Kennedy
8. “I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me” – Phil. 4:13 (GWB)
9. “Determination plus motivation through mentorship equals destiny”. – Amorelle Lewinson
10. “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn” – Benjamin Franklin
11. “People ruin their lives by their own foolishness and then are angry at the Lord”. – Proverbs 19:3 (NLT)
12. “Pride gets no pleasure out of having something, only out of having more than the next man” – C.S. Lewis
13. “In the mind of God, greatness is attained in the simple unoticeables of life not in anything that glorifies the self or anyone else” – Amorelle Lewinson
14. Be the kind of person that when your feet hits the floor each morning, the Devil says: “Oh crap, he’s/she’s up again!” – unknown.
“May all who seek your downfall get network problems, May the Devil be out of your coverage area throughout your life, May problems that come your way be put to call divert, May any call of death on your life be a missed call, May your incoming calls be from victory, blessings and prosperity”.
Remember your talk time to heaven is unlimited so use up your minutes and if someone you know needs a call to heaven, why don’t you give them some of your minutes? After all, they won’t roll-over.” 🙂
copyright © 2010