Well today, I thought I would go back into some quotations that I hope will inspire you.
1. Let your first thought of the day simply be peaceful. Plant that seed of tranquility, water it with smiles and you will reap the harvest of calm with peace of mind as its root.
2. Ridicule is the tribute that mediocrity pays to genius.
3. We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey.
4. There are three things in life that are most valuable: Love, Faith and Prayer.
5. The only definite things about human beings is that they change.
6. True worship in its purest form is: “worship without restriction or inhibitions”.
7. “…Worship God, because the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy!” (Revelation 19:10)
8. Peace of mind comes not from wanting to change others but simply accepting them as they are on the inside.
9. God desires HOMES to dwell in – not HOTELS.
10. God’s love is a fabric that never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the waters of adversity.
11. There are six things the Lord hates— no, seven things he detests: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that kill the innocent, a heart that plots evil, feet that race to do wrong, a false witness who pours out lies, a person who sows discord in a family. (Proverbs 6: 16-19)
12. It is one thing to tolerate someone’s mistake. It is something even greater to forgive, love and accept them for who they are and not what they have done.
13. Accomplishing a lot for God may make us feel important but what makes us important to God is what we allow him to accomplish in us.
14. God’s anointing produces manifestations for us but God’s glory produces transformation in us.
15. Those who sincerely seeks the truth, should not be afraid of the outcome.
16. One of the things in life that is always constant is change.
17. Sensible people control their temper; they earn respect by overlooking wrongs. (Proverbs 19:11)
18. Three things that can destroy a person with great ease: LUST, PRIDE AND ANGER.
19. Let the truth of God’s word be your reality that will frame and change the world.
20. Purity and holiness is not a destination – its a journey.
Today, may Father God remember you like Noah, favour you like Esther, fight for you like the Israelites, prosper you like Isaac, exalt you like Moses, promote you like Joseph, intervene for you like Jehoshaphat, protect you like Daniel, restore you like Mephibosheth, strengthen you like Samson, use and cleanse you like Naaman, establish your words like Samuel, give you a heart of flesh like Saul, show up for you like Elijah, double your anointing like Elisha, give you laughter like Sarah, put fire in your bones like Jeremiah, gives you visions like Isaiah, resurrect any dead gifts and callings in you like Lazarus, anoint you like David, honour you like Mary, give you additional years like Hezekiah, answer your prayers like Hannah, call you his friend like Abraham, split the heavens for you like Jesus and love you like only He can for all the days of your life.
copyright © 2010