Thursday’s Treasure Trophy….
So I have decided that for a few Thursday’s on occasions, I will visit my writings of treasure and remind you of something to motivate your Thursday. Today’s treasure trophy goes to the post “B.A.D.” I have modified slightly for your viewing and reading pleasure:
While shopping at a local mall, I spotted a man with an acronym on his shirt that had B.A.D. Me, being the person that I am (curious), stopped the man and asked, “What does B.A.D. stand for?”
Trust me, you’ll be amazed at what his response was: B.A.D. stands for: “Blessed And Delivered.”
That thought stuck with me as I finished doing my shopping that day. So, I came up with a little advice for you today.
(1) When the enemy tries to attack you, just remember that you are B.A.D.!
(2) When things don’t seem to be going right on your job, just remember that you are B.A.D.!
(3) When things are not looking good in your marriage, relationships, friends, just remember that you are B.A.D.!
(4) When folks scandalise your name, just remember that you are B.A.D!
(5) When health challenges seem to overtake your body, just remember that you are B.A.D.!
(6) When the spirit of depression tries to overtake your mind, just remember that you are B.A.D.!
(7) When you have more month than money, just remember that you are B.A.D.!
(8) When your mode of transportation is not working right, just remember that you are B.A.D.!
(9) When the spirit of grief tries to paralyze you, just remember that you are B.A.D.!
(10) When people forsake you and you feel alone, don’t fear just remember you are B.A.D!
(11) When your ministry, business, schooling and other ventures seem to be faltering just remember you are B.A.D!
(12)… when you wake up in the morning to God’s mercies, favour and faithfulness of HIS brand new day, just shout to the heavens… Hallelujah! I am B.A.D.!!!
Let me ask you today my friend. Are you super B.A.D?
first image by: Kevinquinones.com and second image by atotheword.com
writer unknown –
borrowed from an email received.